Monday, September 17, 2007

Symptoms? What symptoms? Other than my boobs feeling like they are trying to slowly kill me with the pain each time I move and the 2 lovely zits on my face I have no symptoms to speak of. I have been POAS here and there and still getting the nasty white glaring back at me. I am not discouraged yet though because it is only 7dp2dt or 9dpo. It is way to soon right? RIGHT??? There is still hope please tell me I am crazy for testing so soon. I really need some encouragement ladies.

4 comments:

Zephra said...

well, you already know I think you are crazy and not for testing so early. You know you could not have stopped yourself if you tried. Just a few more days...

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Try to breathe for the next few days. You can do it! :D

Delenn said...

It is too early and the symptons/non-symptons thing is such a drive you crazy thing! Do like they say--"just relax!" ;-)

Last time I POAS'd too much and too early. Much better to hold off until a day or two before your beta. (If you can!)

I'm hoping for ya!

Sarah said...

yes, it is waaaaay too early. the symptom hunt and POAS just makes me insane. the progesterone we take after ivf is exactly what causes the symptoms in natural pregnancies, so you're never going to find out anything that way, and pee sticks are just evil.

it's so irritating to know there is nothing to do but wait, but in a weird way it can also be sort of liberating. easier said than done though, good luck!!