Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Chillin'

I worked yesterday morning and then came home and just relaxed. No computer, no phone and only the history channel on TV. It was a perfect afternoon and evening. The hot dog safari was a lot of fun. With that said I am glad we went first thing in the morning because by noon it was packed with people. Smelly gross people. One lady was standing in line behind us and she smelled like urine, can you say ugh? BO was abundant too. I just don't get it, it was not a hot hot day in fact we all wore pants because it was pretty cool out. T did get to see his first wrestling match and he loved it. All in all it was fun but I don't know if I would go back again. The sun is out today and I need to do laundry and clean house. T has school and I get a few precious hours to myself, a pretty good day all in all.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

woohoo! enjoy your chill day!