Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Purse MeMe

Mrs. Schmitty over at it's a schmitty life tagged me for the what's in your purse meme. Here goes nothing.




This is my brand new coach bag, I love the spring colors.
This is the inside of my bag, pretty clean at the moment.
This is my wallet and change purse.



These are the meds I carry with me everyday, my tylenol, zoloft and my epipen as well as my lotion and hand sanitizer.



Last but not least my book of the moment, date book and my savings account passbook.
So what is in your purse? If you do this meme let me know so I can stop by.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

very cute bag!!

*~*Cece*~* said...

Cute bag! Ok, I'm so going to do this! I'll take pictures tonight. hehehehe

Unknown said...

ITS ONLY THAT EMPTY BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY CLEAN OUT STUFF AS YOU MOVED INTO THE NEW ONE!!!

Twisted Ovaries said...

Oh man- I so covet that bag.

*~*Cece*~* said...

Ok, I just did my purse meme!