Saturday, March 24, 2007

Saturday

Well it is Saturday afternoon and once again I have to work all weekend. The good news is that I am working tomorrow night instead of the morning so I get to sleep in. The bad news is that I am working Monday morning and will get less sleep than ever. I took Terrell and Isaiah to see teenage mutant ninga turtles yesterday. It was really cute but the movie theater was freezing! Lisa from work went with us and we were all shivering. After asking four separate times we finally got some heat. It was really nice to spend some time with the boys. Next week I am off on Friday again so we might go see meet the robinsons. Depends on the weather if it is nice out then we will be doing something outside!

Please go over and congratulate Sarah, she got her second beta back and all looks good for her little bean. I am so happy and excited for her!

Well I am off to get ready for work, have a good weekend all.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thank you!! Hope your boys let you sleep in LATE tomorrow!