Thursday, January 04, 2007

Karaoke

Last night I took my 3 year old son to a bar. The child wanted to sing karaoke. I took him to my job so he could sing. It was so cute before it started he was running around telling everyone he was going to sing and to watch him. He was the first singer and he sang Twinkle Twinkle little star and then old Macdonald had a farm. It was so cute! He made $6 in tips and was so proud of himself. We had a lot of fun and he fell asleep on the way home and slept all night.

In other news it is CD2, HSG is on the 16th and then mini consult the 22nd. I am so ready for it to be here already. I feel like we are stuck in neutral and are not moving at all. Tony came home the other day and said he was talking to one of the guys at work who told him his wife ending up doing injectables. I don't think until that point that Tony realized that I could very possibly end up doing that too. I really believe he thought I would get another pill and poof it would work.

I am off after tonight and I can not tell you how excited I am. I am going to have a Friday and a Saturday off and Tony will be at work. Yahoo!

No comments: