Friday, December 29, 2006

A Little Better

I am feeling just a wee bit better everyday. I have worked since Wednesday but today is the first day that I am really starting to feel better. Thank you all for the well wishes, it means a lot to me. All I did was stand up and BAM the pain hit me like a ton of bricks. It was hard to get through the rest of the day but I had a little help from my friends and family. I am taking muscle relaxers now and that is helping but it knocks me out big time.

As for Christmas it was a blast! Terrell was so excited and got everything he wanted except a bike. When he opened his air craft carrier he said "Santa is a good man." It was so funny. The other thing that cracked us up was when he opened his Darth Vader mask talking thing he said "I have been wanting this for years and years." He was so happy and loved the little robot dog he got.

On the baby front, Tony went in today for his SA. I will be getting all the results at our mini consult on the 22nd. I have my HSG on the 16th assuming I am not pregnant now. HA HA like that would happen to me on a unmedicated cycle.

Anyway that is what is going on here. I am working and then partying at the hotel on new years. I do that every year and we always have a blast. I will be getting around to everyone's blogs soon I promise. If I sit to long it hurts so it may be a few days.

No comments: