Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sorry

I did not mean to fall off the face of the earth, I swear. It was the drugs, yeah that's the answer it was the drugs man. I am feeling so much better. I am pretty sure my ovaries are shrinking down just fine now. We have the appointment with the RE on Tuesday. I am excited and nervous all at the same time.

I went out last night to get my nails done and try to get some Christmas shopping done. I didn't buy anything for the hubby yet. I did get all of T's stocking stuffers and some paint. He is pretty much done. I want to get Tony a bracelet but I am having a hard time finding what I want. I think I am going to try Wal mart next. Before T goes to school today I am taking him to see Santa at the mall. This boy has questions for him. He does not believe that Santa can see you when you are sleeping and knows when you have been good or bad. I feel bad for Santa.

I am working today and for the next few days but I did find out my schedule for Christmas and the new year. I am working 7 to 3 Christmas eve and off on Christmas day. I am so excited! Also I am working NYE night, which I love. We have a blast at the hotel and it is always a lot of fun. Then I am off NY day. So all in all it is turning out to be a great holiday season around here.

Are you done with your shopping? What did/ are you buying you DH? I need ideas people!

No comments: