Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Pain and nothing

Once again I went MIA without a word, sorry about that. Lot's of little things going on so this entry is going to be thrown together. Terrell is doing great and slept with big boy undies on last night and no accidents. I am so proud. He has been exceptionally good lately except he doesn't want me to go to work ever anymore. The weather is still warm and it is hard to get into the mood for Christmas. I did get T a tickle me Elmo. It is so funny. I can't wait to play with it again. Let's see Sunday I woke up with a tooth ache, I did not think it was a big deal. When I got home that night I took some antibiotics and thought it would be better in the morning. No such luck. It was so much worse come morning. Went off to the dentist and one emergency root canal later I am feeling better. The weird thing was the dentist could find no reason for the pain. When he started to drill it was like I had no Novocaine at all and I was coming out of the chair. It was truly the worst pain I have ever felt. Once he was able to drill and get a pinhole in to relieve the pressure and get Novocaine in it was much better. Still a little sore today but nothing like it was. Today is the day for our first meeting with the RE. I am excited and nervous at the same time. It is also CD2, lucky me. I am sure I will post again later on how the appointment went.

No comments: