Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Just Stuff

Well our Christmas party was a hit. Tony and I had a great time. I danced and danced and could barely walk yesterday. My knee's were aching so bad I wanted to cry. Would I do it all again? Hell yeah it was a blast. The owner made it open bar and I drank much more than I usually do. It was so nice to have a night away with Tony. That was the first time since Terrell was born that we have both been away from him overnight. Wow did we need it. I spend most of yesterday just laying around the house relaxing. Today I need to clean and swing by the bank. T's grandma sent him his gift, $200. He really doesn't need anything so into the bank it goes. Tomorrow is my day 10 blood work and ultrasound. We shall see what that says and then on to the HSG next month.

No comments: