Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Pity Party

I received a call from the Re's office insurance person today. It seems I need to be trying for 1 year before my insurance will cover any procedures. We can get all the testing and stuff out of the way but can not start really trying for the year. My year is up at the end of June 2007. This makes me sad and angrier than I can imagine. I am 36 my clock is ticking and time is running out. The only really good thing is that Mass state law mandates that the pay for IVF, GIFT etc. In fact they have to pay for all non experimental procedures. I know 6 months longer doesn't seem like much but I really was hoping for a 2007 baby. Looks like I need to readjust to a 08 baby instead. T will be 5 instead of 4, hope he is still interested in being a big brother then. I wonder if there is anyway that we could fudge the date my IUD was removed? Na probably not. I am just so sad about this turn of events, I can not stop crying.

No comments: