Thursday, October 12, 2006

Memories

Last night at work was Karoke night in the bar. It is usually a lot of fun and last night was no different. There was this one guy who sang Barry Manilow, he was really good too. He was singing the songs and taking me back to my childhood. Picture it Chicago 1978 maybe? My mom and Dad are out at a bar, Zephra and I are doing something we are forbidden to do. We are playing records on the record player. We love the Barry Manilow one called This one's for you. We used to do little routines to basically ever song on the album. My favorite one was Jump Shout Boogie. We would always put everything back the way it was before our parents ever got home and they never found out. In fact I think that was the only thing we ever got away with, I wonder if they know now? It was a nice walk down memory lane for me last night.

No comments: