Wednesday, August 16, 2006

True Love

You know you have been married to long when during BDing one of you farts and it stops nothing. I'm just saying.

We are off to get pictures done today. Hopefully they come out good and my family will get off my back about not sending pictures.

In other news my Dad called last night because my birthday card for him has still not arrived. It has not arrived because I never sent it. I did not want to hurt him and tell him that I didn't send it so I told him it must have been lost in the mail. I feel bad but not real bad. I just felt no urge to go and get him a card. I don't know, the connection just isn't there. I know I have said it before on this blog but it is true. I really don't have any feelings at all toward him. That is so sad to me. I don't want to hurt him but it seems like I say I love you out of a sense of duty not because I really feel that way. What do I do? Would you send a card now?

No comments: