Monday, August 14, 2006

So much

Let's see I have a whole bunch of stuff I want to blog about so this post may be all over the place. Please bare with me. Well first of all I bought some ovulation tests at the dollar tree store because I am cheap. I just want to try them out and to be honest I do not think I am actually releasing an egg each month. That was the problem when we were trying for T. we will see how that goes. According to my on line thingy I should be Oing in the next day or so.I am excited about that.
I think I might possibly be getting a ring for my anniversary. Terrell kind of spilled the beans about it by accident. You know momma pumped him after he slipped. I know DH has been lookiing at rings online because I checked his history. I am so bad, but you know you would have done the same thing too.
I am off for the next 2 days and I plan to enjoy them fully. I may even go to the movies by myself to see the world trade center movie. I have something I want to blog about but I think I will save it for tomorrow or the next day.

No comments: