Saturday, July 29, 2006

Moving

Nothing exciting is going on around here but I still felt the need to blog about something. I am working again tonight as usual but I will be wearing shorts. It is my own personal protest until they get the AC working better. I am getting tired of sweating my butt off everyday.

Tony and I have been getting along quite well lately. It is really strange, Not bad but just weird. He is helping his best friend move this weekend. I am very sad about it too. John has lived here for as long as I have been with Tony. It is hard to imagine coming home and knowing the John won't be stopping by. He is T's godfather and T has seen him almost everyday since he was born. He is only moving a couple of towns away but I know it will never be the same again. I guess it was a kind of security blanket knowing he was just in the apartment next door. He was always around if we got locked out or lost power, just there ready to help. I am going to miss you John.

I have come to the conclusion that swiming lessons at the Y are way out of our budget. I am now trying to think up some other places that might do swim classes. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them.

And lastly a question, what book if any are you reading right now?

No comments: