Thursday, July 27, 2006

Fun, Fun, Fun

We had a blast up in NH. Terrell swam and swam, hunted for marshmellow sticks, rode his bike, ate and talked up a storm. My little guy can now do a kinda dog paddle with his floaties on and was so proud of himself. Tuesday night we roasted marshmellows and then he fell asleep in the hammock. It was really just a relaxing time. I survived my first big drive all alone just fine and am now thinking up new adventures for us to go on. T had such a good time swimming that I am looking into signing him up at the Y for swim classes. At the end of 2 days my boy was actually putting his face in the water! He was just so proud of himself and was showing everyone.

I am off to the dentist this morning to get the packing out of my mouth. Then it is time for the nails to get done after that back home to the AC. It is too hot to be outside!

No comments: