Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Our Day and an awesome book

Well the day started with T getting up at the crack of dawn again. The upside is that he slept in his bed all night for 2 nights now. I love having our bed back to ourselfs. We got up and ate then went to the library to get some books that were waiting for me. I am reading Confessions of Super Mom by Melanie Lynne Hauser. OMG I am only on chapter nine but it is so good I know it will be on my list for a birthday present. See because we are poor I read books from the library but when I find something I love I buy it and add it to my shelf of books I could read over and over. Anyway go buy this book it is awesome. The author also has a blog online it is http://www.melanielynnehauser.com/wordpress/
So after the library we stopped at Target to get T some slippers, that boy refuses to leave socks on in the house. Then it was off to Susan's to pick her and the BF up to take them to their cruise ship. They are sailing for 10 days on the Jewel of the sea. After that it was off to my friend/ bosses house to watch her kids until her DH got home. Once he got there we met Daddy ay TGI Friday's for dinner. Came home and watched our Tivoed episode of Surface. I took a hot bath and here I am all ready for bed. It was a full packed day but very stress free for a change.

No comments: