Wednesday, September 21, 2005

My Day so far

Ok it is only 8 am but let me tell you about my day so far. I got home at about 11:30 last night but was not in bed until 12:30 or so. T was up at 3:30 with the dry heaves. Poor thing was sitting on my lap just shaking. He had been asleep since 5:30 yesterday. I finally got him calmed down and he wanted to lay on the couch. I put him there with the blanket and gates up. I told him come get mommy if you need me. He says mommy go to bed! LOL. He wanted no part of laying down with us which isn't normal. He was up at 6 with a poopy diaper. I got him to lay down with me for a bit. I got punched in the face, pinched and kicked in the boob. Wow great day so far wouldn't you say? He is eating some dry toast right now, I am hoping it stays down. God I pray he naps today. Mommy is gonna need one!

No comments: