Sunday, August 14, 2005

Tantrums

I know he is 2 years old and this is normal behavior but I am sick of it. This morning we are in Shaw's with Daddy buying a few food stuffs that we needed. T got Apples, Oranges and something called a Pluot. I got some Diet wild cherry Pepsi for work. We get home and he throws a fit because he can't have the soda. He throws a fit because we aren't making a cake today. He throws a fit because Daddy went in the other room. This was all within 30 minutes. Just as quick the fit is over but boy it is wearing me out ever so quickly. Mommy needs a break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Valerie,

As a result of reading your blog "this post", I think you will discover my site on parenting tip to be of interest.

Anonymous said...

Hey Valerie,

Your blog "this post", leads me to believe you will find my family and parenting blog on baby game for baby shower to be worth a visit.