Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentine's Day in our house

Valentine’s day in our house was nothing special and I am ok with that. Tony got me a card and a box of candy. I got him a card. I had the chiropractor this morning and after that Terrell and I got on the T and went into Boston. For those of you not from the area the T is the subway system here, it is also my son’s nickname. T was a bit scared on the train at first. I had to take him out of the stroller and hold him. Once he got used to it though he was saying choo choo over and over. It was very cute. Anyway we went into Faneuil Hall to surprise Auntie Susan at work. It was so cute, we walk into the building and Susan thought T was running to her happy and laughing. Nope not her it was the balloons just over her head he was eager to get too. LOL! So we hung out with Auntie for a bit then I took T to lunch. He did not eat, then to the toy store where my little man fell in love with a rocking horse. Came home and he took a nap. Last night he wasn’t feeling to good at all. He had a touch of a fever and he vomited once. I think Daddy got him too worked up while playing. He also had a restless night sleeping. I am hoping these damn 2 year molars work through the gums soon.

No comments: