Thursday, February 10, 2005

Mish Mash of stuff

Well sleeping in the big boy bed is getting better. He went to bed last night with no problems so that was good. He has also started talking more and more. He has added Choo, choo, meow and momma to his words. As well as Toe and bye bye. It is nice to understand what is coming out of his mouth for a change.
I was watching TV today and he saw someone swimming and freaked out because he wanted to go swimming. I mean we had total meltdown all because I said we couldn’t go swimming today. I told him momma would look for a place to go swim indoors. He has been doing this a lot lately; he sees something on the TV and doesn’t know why he can’t have it. I am hoping it is a phase.

I spent all day doing laundry and just vegging out watch TV with Terrell. While he was napping I watched The L word on Showtime. Pretty good show so far. Not something I will watch when T is up though.
I saw the Chiropractor yesterday and I finally know what is wrong with me! I have chronic moderate to severe sacroiliac sprain/ strain with associated myalgia. In normal terms I have tight tender joints and muscles causing pain. The doctor thinks he will be able to help me and I have already seen a difference. I am gonna see him 3x a week for 4 weeks and then we will re evaluate my condition. It is gonna be nice to not have a numb left hip and butt cheek. Well the dryer has buzzed so it is back to work for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.