Sunday, February 20, 2005

UGH

I called my Dad today for our weekly phone call. I figure this is a good way to keep in touch with him and for the evil step bitch to know that I am not going to fade out of my Dad's life again. Anyway I told him when I was planning to go see Stephanie and asked if he thought we could meet up either half way or if he could come to Dallas. His answer was it is a 10 hour drive for him so he doesn't know. WTF! You haven't seen me in 7 years and have never met your grandson do ya think you can spare 20 hours of your life to come see me? I mean I don't think I am asking for alot, I did offer to send him a plane ticket to come up to Boston but he declined. Seems my Dad no longer likes to fly and is a bit concerned with leaving the evil one alone. I mean I know if I go see them it means staying in a hotel for a week cause there is no way in hell I will ever sleep on the same roof with that woman. I guess what it all really boils down to is I am hurt!

No comments: