Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Nemo and a fever

Nemo was awesome. Terrell was so wxcited in the beginning when Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald came out. He got all big eyed and said WOW! He really seemed to like it and kept pointing to the ice. I will be taking him to future shows now that I know he can handle it. The only really sucky thing is that on the way home T was burning up. We got home I took his Temp and it was 103.6. Gave him some tylenol and he went to sleep. I am pretty sure it is the molars yet again. He ran a fever for 2 days poor thing. He is feeling much better today though.

Onto another subject:SNOW! I fucking hate snow. I am sick sick sick of it. We are due to get another 8 to 12 inches of it tomorrow. WTF! I think we have had enough until next year thank you very much. We have already gotten 2 feet more than the normal this winter. 2 FEET! That was one storm. I can't wait for spring.

No comments: