Monday, April 13, 2015

Grateful

These are some of the things I am grateful for today.

1. The sun is shining and it is warm out.

2. It seems that winter is finally over in the Boston area

3. My new job, it is nice to work somewhere without all the stress

4. For the police in my city who quickly took care of the foreclosed property on my block that someone had broken into.

5. For Tony being home safely from his trip to visit his parents

6. For dinner being ready when I get home

7.For the walk I am going to take after dinner to exercise and enjoy the beautiful day

8. For FedEx finally bringing the box with the EKG machine that should have been here Friday.

9. For my neighbor who picked Jayden up from school all last week so I did not have to worry

10. Red Sox opening day at Fenway!

No comments: