Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Books

Since getting Kindle a few years ago and my Ipad last year I have been reading more than ever. My goal is to read at least 50 books this year. So far I have read the following:


  1. Deadly Arrangments by Annie Adams
  2. The Final Arrangement by Annie Adams
  3. Five minutes late by Rich Amooi
  4. The big not so small curvy girls dating agency by Ava Catori
  5. Blood Legacy by C.J. Ellisson
  6. Cupcakes, Trinkets, and Other Deadly Magic (Dowser Series Book 1) by Meghan Ciana Doidge
  7. Trinkets, Treasures, and Other Bloody Magic (The Dowser Series) (Volume 2) by Meghan Ciana Doidge
  8. Treasures, Demons, and Other Black Magic (Dowser) (Volume 3) by Meghan Ciana Doidge
  9. Graveyard Shift by Angela Roquet
  10. The Parent Pact by Laurie Kellogg
  11. Let's Pretend this Never Happened by Jenny Lawson aka the Bloggess
  12. Fashionably Dead in Diapers by Robyn Peterman
  13. The Obituary Society by Jessica L. Randall
I am open to any suggestions you have for any good books. BTW most of these were free on Amazon when I got them. I encourage you to check out a author you might pass up otherwise. The freebies are good most are awesome and the few that are bad who cares? It didn't cost a thing. I recommend Book Bub for finding out the latests deals.

No comments: