- Jayden rubs his hair to fall asleep
- He also rubs mine if I am near
- He fell asleep in his bed last night with no tears
- We went to the park down the street from the house
- It was nice
- I knew one person from Terrell's old school
- He introduced me to a few moms
- They do free lunch M-F in the park for all the kids
- Terrell is really loving the new house
- He wants to be in the back yard all the time
- He loves that he gets to ride his bike in the street if Mom or Dad are with him.
- Today he went into Dunkin Donuts all by himself to buy a donut
- He was so proud, it was cute
- Jayden has taken to giving kisses to people
- Big wet slobbery kisses
- I love it!
- I can not believe it is July already
- Will we ever have summer around here?
- Can you tell me what the sun looks like?
- I am starting to forget
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
I just wanted to quickly post some things. Nothing that amounts to a full post so here it is in bullet form.