- America is changing, it is beautiful to see.
- Tony this morning woke me up at 3:30am so joyful about Obama winning.
- I did not have the heart to wake him last night.
- Terrell knows why this is historic
- He wants to know what money Obama will be on
- I cried when the race was called
- As the mother of biracial boys now I can honestly say to them someday you could be president
- McCain's speech was very nice, his supporters booing though not so much
- Thank God the troops will come home now!
- Terrell asked me if he is African American too
- Wow just WOW I never really thought I would live to see a black president WOW
- I am tearing up just thinking about it
- Jayden will never know a world in which a black man could not be president
- 40 years ago my marriage would have been illegal in Virginia and several other states
- Oh how far we have come and how much farther we have to go
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
I have so many thoughts and things I want to write about this election. You my lucky friends get to read it in bullets.