Wednesday, August 20, 2008

9

You know when you see a doctor and they ask what your pain is on a scale of 1 to 10? Well mine on Monday was a 9, 9 people. Even after having my gut ripped open and a live baby taken out I was only ever a 5. How is it that the pain in my back was worse than recovering from birth? Now it is about a 5, it goes down to a 3 with pain meds. And still I work, I could have taken yesterday off but figured it was probably good for me to move around a bit more. I still can't really pick J man up and T has been a big help getting him to mommy. Who knew a 5 year old could be such a big help. Poor Tony has not been getting enough sleep, I think he got 4 hours last night. J has not been going down until 10:30 at night. I am doped up on the percocets right now so this whole post probably doesn't make any sense. I also need to go iron clothes for work. I am hoping to get the pain down to a 2 by our anniversary on Saturday.

2 comments:

Zephra said...

I told you to take the day off. You had better start relaxing or you will make yourself worse.

Delenn said...

I am so sorry! Hope you get some rest and your back gets better!