Wednesday, March 19, 2008

29½ appointment

I saw my doctor this morning and all is well. I have gained 2 pounds in the past 2 weeks for a total of 15 pounds so far this pregnancy. Jayden's heart rate was around 147 and I am measuring right on target. I pulled my pants off my tummy and my shirt up and Dr. D says wow Terrell your little brother sure got big! Next appointment is in 2 weeks but I start my NST's next week. We talked about birth control hahaha! Yeah cause I am going to get pregnant without any help. Anyway I am going to be getting my tubes tied at the same time as my section. I was worried about the heavy ass periods I have and he said if it is still a problem we can do an endometrial ablation to get rid of the problems. So I am happy with that. All in all a great appointment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im glad you are having a child now ..

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Don't joke about not getting pregnant on your own. I always thought that. It took 5 years to conceive W. with fertility drugs, 4 1/2 years for T. who was invitro and BAM! R. was conceived 6 weeks after T. was born! Never thought that would happen...but it did!

Delenn said...

Sounds like good progress!

We are doing TL also--cuz, you know--ya never know! :-)