Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Dr. Appointment

Everything is good, it was a super quick appointment. Baby's heart rate is 146 and beating strong. I gained only 2 pounds this month so I am pretty happy with that. Doc asked if I have felt the baby yet and I told him I think so, he was not surprised at all. Amnio scheduled for December 19th and we might and I do stress might know the sex before Christmas. If we do I think I might make that one of Terrell's and Tony's presents. We shall see. Anyway that is all I have to report. I am off to get my hair done this afternoon. Thank god!!!

4 comments:

*~*Cece*~* said...

I'm glad everything is going great for you guys! How exciting, a new baby! hehehehe

Kidazy said...

Glad everything turned out well for your apt! Do we get to find out the sex too? :D

Sarah said...

woohoo, congrats on the good appt! can't wait to hear the news on the gender!!!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

WOO HOO! How absolutely THRILLING! There's nothing like a good appointment to spell R-E-L-I-E-F.