Thursday, August 02, 2007

Destruction

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families of the people affected by the bridge collapse in Minnesota. This should have never happened, that bridge was found structurally unsound 2 years ago. WTF people! Just wait for it to collapse and then build a new one? I am sick to my stomach thinking about it. Bridges are one of my biggest fears. I am scared of heights and can't swim so it would get me both ways. I know there is not much hope but I still pray they find someone alive.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

it's really awful, isn't it? i think it's going to worry a lot of people who already had bridge fears, but the fact is it is still SOOOO unlikely to happen. i mean the reason this is such big news is because things like this just never happen in the first world. so tragic that it did though.