Saturday, May 26, 2007

Guess What?

Well guess who still has strep throat? If you guessed Terrell and me you would be correct. My doctor called at 9:30 this morning to tell me the throat cultures both came back positive. Good thing I had him swab my throat huh? He called in a script for me and Tony since he figures we probably all have it. I am hoping the keflex kills it for Terrell. The poor kid needs some relief. His skin is so dry and he is itchy all the time. I went and got him $13.00 Eucerin lotion to help with the dryness. That stuff better work for all the money it cost! I can not believe I have strep, every other time I have ever had it I would be dying in only a day or two. How is it I have been walking around with it for weeks?

We did go to Legal Seafood Friday night and it was to die for! The food was so good. Terrell had a half pound lobster, Tony had soft shell crabs and I had crab cakes, scallops and grilled shrimp. Yummy.

We went to Wally world today and bought a new grill. Our last one died at the end of last summer and we grill alot so it was needed. Tony is grilling tomorrow but I will miss it since I will be at work.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i'm so prone to strep i'm afraid i might get it just reading this. hope the antibiotics take care of it soon!