Monday, April 30, 2007

Oh No!

Well it has finally happened, today I become a soccer mom. I am sitting here waiting for my new used mini van to arrive. The guy from the dealership is bringing it to me and transferring the plates from the truck Tony totaled. OMG I am one of those women now! It is a 2003 dodge grand caravan, fully loaded, all leather interior, heated seats, automatic sliding doors, DVD player, CD am fm radio. The only thing it doesn't have that I want is a remote starter. I will be getting that soon because damn leather seats? Burning hot in the summer freezing cold in the winter. Yeah that isn't going to work for me. I really wanted cloth seats but I did not like any of the vans with them. I can not wait to take it out for a spin today even if it is raining out.


Ok this part of today's blog post is going to contain TMI. You have been warned.


My period has been horrendous. I have been passing giant clots, and bleeding like I am dying. Thankfully it has slowed down today but I swear for a bit I though I was going to have to go to the ER and make sure I was ok. I wonder if it is because of the 2 giant cysts on my ovary? Any thoughts?

Oh yeah down 2 more pounds for a total lost of 9!

2 comments:

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Good luck with the van. Yes, leather seats are tough without and auto starter, I should know! But they are great with kids, wait until your first drink spill, cloth is murder in that department.

Jerri Ann said...

Congrats on the new van and yuk on the TMI...I'm so glad I don't have those anymore even if it was sad for me b/c it marked the end of my childbearing...and childbearing was equally hard but I was still sad! Either way, enjoy the van!