Monday, November 06, 2006

My Day

Today it is all about me! I went to have my remote start looked at and have an appointment to get it fixed first thing in the morning. Then it was off to the Christmas tree shops for some cool new christmas decorations. Don't you just love a bargain? After that I got my nails done and then went to the beauty school for a haircut and scalp treatment. Not really sure what a scalp treatment is but hey the girl massaged my head for like 10 minutes. My nice haircut and treatment cost $10, again don't you just love a bargain? Got out to my car and had a $25 parking ticket though. Oh well shit happens. This is my last night alone so I am going to pick up a pizza and veg out on my couch watching Desperate Housewives for the rest of the night. Hubby and child home tomorrow afternoon and then the wake and funeral.

I feel the need to post this but you can skip it if you want.

W.S. CAVANAUGH & SON FUNERAL HOME

Edmund D. Jones, Jr. Edmund D. Jones, Jr.
(June 8, 1931 - November 5, 2006)

U.S. Veteran Edmund D. Jones, Jr., age 75 years, of Wilmington, formerly of East Boston, died on November 5, 2006 at the New England Medical Center in Boston. Mr. Jones was born on Monday, June 8, 1931, in Boston, the son of the late Edmund D. Jones, Sr. and the late Elsie (Arthur) Jones. he served in the United States Air Force during the Korean Conflict and the United States Naval Reserve. Prior to retirement, he was employed by Central Steel in Somerville as a Warehouse Worker. Mr. Jones is survived by his beloved wife Eleanor M. (Gallagher) Jones of Wilmington; his daughter Caren Jones Wood and her husband Edmund of Wilmington; his grandchildren Michaela Parker of Wilmington, Tanika Beauchmin of Colebrook, NH and Edward Jones of Dorchester; and his great granddaughter Alice Grace "Grape" Beauchmin of Colebrook, NH. Mr. Jones was also the father of the late Ruth Chase and the father-in-law of the late Bill Chase both of Kingston, NH. His funeral services will be held from the W.S. Cavanaugh & Son Funeral Home, 374 Main St. (Rt. 38), Wilmington, on Wednesday morning, November 8, 2006 at 11:00. Interment will follow in the family lot Wildwood Cemetery, in Wilmington. Relatives and Friends are invited to attend visiting hours on Tuesday, November 7, 2006 from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.

Back

No comments: