Monday, October 16, 2006

She came

Well just as I thought AF showed up on Sunday. She was 3 days late but I think that was the clomid making my cycle longer. I am disappointed but I am not depressed about it. Zoloft must be working well. I did not even cry when I saw the red on the TP. I have a call in to the doctor for a refill of the clomid and to find out if we are staying on the 50 mg or moving up to 100. I am hoping to get a call back soon but who knows. I am off for the next 3 days so that will be nice. It is much easier to deal with AF when I am at home.

In just about 3 weeks Tony and T are off to Florida for 4 days. Is it wrong that I can't wait? Wow the house to myself, no one waking me, no one demanding my attention every second of every day. It sounds like heaven but knowing me I will be bored out of my mind. I plan on just laying around in bed all day and watching movies.

No comments: