Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Preschools

Tony has finally decided he wants Terrell to go to preschool. I have wanted this for a while. My child needs more stimulation for his mind than I am able to give him. I am so excited by this prospect but we have a delicate balancing act because we do not want to lose our sitter either just in case we do end up having another child. We are going in at 1pm to look at the preschool and who knows maybe T will start next week. I will let you know how the visit to the school goes.

***UPDATE***

We went in to see the school and loved it. The first person I see is Terri, a friend of Susan's. I can not tell you how happy I am that she will be T's teacher. He is going to go Tuesday and Thursday's in the afternoon. The whole place just had a really comfortable feel to it. Terrell played for a little bit and did not want to leave. He is even going to go 1 hour longer so that Daddy can get off work and then come pick him up. Any advice from old pro's on what to send him to school with besides a change of clothes? They give him snacks but I want to make sure I think of everything. You know I am going to be a nervous wreck on Tuesday right?

No comments: