Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Misty

Last night I was up a bit late just watching TV. Everyone else in the house was asleep, it was quiet and nice. So there I was laying on the couch when out of the corner of my eye I saw something. OK I really saw someone. It looked like a white mist and it was in the shape of a small child. I only saw it for a second but it was most definitely there. At different times in the house I do feel like we are not alone but for the most part I try not to think about it or to worry about it. I figure if they don't bother me I won't bother them. Once when Tony and T were in Colorado I was doing laundry and I swear someone was messing with me. The lid to the washer would be up when I went back into the kitchen even though I know I put it down. I finally said outloud Stop doing that, you are freaking me out. It has not happened since. Have you ever had anything strange happen to you?

No comments: