Thursday, August 24, 2006

SUCKY ANNIVERSARY

So I had this great post in my mind yesterday. I was all set to sit down and type it up when my DH started being an ass. I guess I should start out by telling you that yesterday was our 8th wedding anniversary. I was going to write about how we have been married for 8 years and how most of it was really good with just a few rough spots; but then my DH was an asshole to me so scratch that post. Here is what went down, I want a ring for my anniversary. I have been asking for one for a few years. I thought for sure I would be getting one this year. Wanna know what I got? NOTHING. Oh a card but that is it. I will be getting my gift next Wednesday. I snooped and know it is a pair of diamond hoop earrings. I am sure they are nice but they are not what I want. So anyway I said to Tony let's go to dinner. I get this in response, We already talked about it yesterday and since we are going away this weekend we can not afford it. He said he knew I was going to ask again and that I am a child. Thanks alot just what I wanted to hear on my anniversary. So let's recap I got nothing but a card on our anniversary but he got his gift a whole day early and he won't even tell me what I am getting a whole week late. I really kinda want to tell him I know what he is buying and to take the money and put it toward an engagement ring for his wife, but that would be mean. Anyway we are off to Vermont tomorrow morning for our annivesary. I won a free stay for 2 nights at a Best Western up there. I think I will have my coworkers laptop and free wireless so I will be around.

No comments: