Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hotter then Hell

Wow you know it is going to be a hot one when you wake up and it is already 85 outside and that was the overnight low! Yesterday we hibernated in the house with the AC going today will be much of the same. Terrell has a cleaning appointment at 11:15 but after that I really want to be inside somewhere cool. The laundry needs to be done but the man on the news said to put it off if possible. I am all about that. I have to tell you about the wonderful gift my hubby gave me yesterday. No it wasn't flowers or jewelery, if you knew my DH you would know that is not his style. Are you ready? Wait for it wait for it. He bought ice cream, but not any ice cream; he bought a flavor I like. That ladies is true love! He rarely does things like that so I have to say it made me all misty eyed. Yup buy me ice cream and I will cry, it is sad really.

Tomorrow is my favorite sister's 31st birthday. Please go over and wish her a very happy day. I hope if you are stuck in this heat you find a way to stay cool.

No comments: