Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Headaches!

I don't know what the deal is but lately I have been getting migraines more and more often. Sometimes I am lucky and can nip it in the bud but most of the time it is just full blown agony. I will be talking to my doctor about this at my next appointment. I don't know what the deal is but they are so bad I take myself to bed because nothing else helps. Do any of you have any ideas what I can do to help? I came home yesterday and thought my head was going to explode it hurt so bad. So I got no time with T or Tony at all yesterday because I went straight to bed with an ice pack on my head.

Well tomorrow is the big day, I am finally getting my annivesary present. A whole week late but at least I am getting one. We both have dentist appointments tomorrow, lucky us. I was going to pick up Terrell's pictures but JC Penny called last night and they won't be in until Thursday boo but I am getting 3 extra sheets of pictures for free because of the mix up. So yeah to that!

I think I am going to have to start watching Calliou before Terrell does everyday. He gets so many ideas from watching that show. Now he wants it to snow, he wants to ride the subway and he wants to fix the washing machine with the repair man. The best thing about the show is it keeps him entertained for 25 minutes so I am answering the endless questions thar he comes up with. How is your day going?

No comments: