Friday, July 14, 2006

What's Cooking?

Yesterday after work Terrell and I cooked dinner together. We had a lot of fun, we first went to stop and shop to get the ingredients. Terrell decided he wanted to make baked ziti. We did a quick easy version and it came out so good. We also made a cool whip pie. He is getting more and more interested in helping us cook and create things in the kitchen. Who knows maybe I have a little Alton Brown on my hands. In fact he loves to watch AB's show Good Eats on food TV. T even likes cleaning up after dinner by putting all the dishes in the sink. Now if he would only pick up his toys.

It is going to be a real scorcher up here for the next few days, I am sure the electric company is just as happy as can be. I can see my electric bill just skyrocketing. I am off tomorrow and hoping to get either to the pool or the beach depending on how AF is. She has been very mean and heavy the last few days. I know I know TMI.

Please don't forget to go over and say Hi to my tenant this week!

No comments: