Saturday, July 22, 2006

Meme and feeling better

I am feeling a bit better today. I actually went home about 8 from work and went straight to bed. I am hopeful I will be able to work my whole shift today with no problems.

Babalooo tagged me with this meme a few days ago so here it goes.

Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
Go to England
Have Grandchildren
See my son get married
Own my own house

Things I Cannot Do:
Swim
Sing
Dance well not well
I can not for the life of me draw anything but stick figures

Things I Can Do:
Love my family
Be a good friend
Smile
Listen
Be a good mom

Things That Attracted Me To My Husband:
His laugh
His smile
How he knew all about me but loved me anyway

Things I say most often:
Good afternoon Best Western
I said no
pick up your toys
I love you
Breakfast is from 6 to 9
Do you need to pee?

I am tagging Susan and Allison.

No comments: