Friday, June 30, 2006

Stuff

Yesterday evening we were sitting in the living room just hanging out watching the Simpsons. Terrell was running around in his undies and a t shirt. He kept touching his winkie so I asked him if he had to pee. He told me no, then I asked why are you touching your winkie then? The boy whips his undies down and says because I like too! I was trying to explain to him about it being a private part and if he wants to touch it he needs to go in his room. He was having a hard time hearing me though because his godfather and Daddy were laughing to hard. Oh the joys of raising a boy.

I spent all day yesterday cleaning and clearing out old stuff. I went through all my dresser drawers and got rid of everything that was just there, stuff I never wear anymore. That turned into 3 white trash bags full of stuff. Who knew I was holding onto things I haven't worn in at least 7 years. My house is slowly getting less cluttered and it is nice. If I could just get Tony to agree to getting rid of the treadmill I would be much happier. It really makes a great catch all for your coats and such.

Working all weekend once again but off on Monday and Tuesday I think. Well I know I am off on Tuesday because 4th of July is one of tthe holidays I just won't work. We will be BBQing and going to the fireworks.

On the baby making front, all things are going well. This weekend will be the challenge when I need to wake Tony up in order to BD. I really don't think this month will work but I already feel myself getting caught up in all that is TTC.

*BD= baby dancing aka doing the do
*TTC= trying to concieve

1 comment:

*Tanyetta* said...

LOL...terrell is too cute. because i like too! now that was funny. i love your stories. they crack me up.

oh and about the BD love the code words. thank you for the glossary i was almost lost! LOL

have fun valerie! :)