Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Another rainy day

It is just yet another rainy day here in the Boston area. It looks like it is going to be like this all week. Lucky us! T woke at the crack of dawn this morning but then fell back asleep with me until 8:45. I couldn't believe it when I looked at the clock. He is watching Blue's Clue's right now and then we are off to breakfast at the coffee shop. Don't really know what we will do today because of the rain. Maybe a picnic on the livingroom floor for lunch. That is always fun, followed by some craft time or maybe a movie with mommy. I am sure I will be back to post again later today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Valerie,

Your blog "this post", leads me to believe you will find my family and parenting blog on printable baby shower invitation to be worth a visit.