Thursday, September 08, 2005

Our week so far

A bit about what we have been up to this week. On Tuesday we went to the dollar store and stocked up on craft stuff. We then came home and made pictures and whatnot. Basically just a laid back day. Yesterday T’s little friend Isaiah came over to play. Susan came by too and we took the boys to McDonalds for lunch and to Wal-Mart. After we dropped Isaiah off and hung out at his house for a few hours. I cooked dinner at Melissa’s house. Nothing special just a quickie microwave meal for the boys. They ran around like crazy playing hard for hours. I brought T home gave him a bath and was cutting his nails and he fell asleep while I was doing it. Boy was worn out for sure! Today I am off to see the GYN and we will see what he has to say about scheduling my tubal. I will update when I get home.

No comments: