Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Terrell at 28 months

How can I possible convay all the joy that T brings to me? It is amazing to me to have a conversation with a 2 year old. The child forgets nothing. If you tell him you are gonna bake a cake with him tomorrow you damn well better bake a cake or he will worry you to death. He is smart too. I am not just saying that because I am his mom. He still talks about going to Colorado with daddy. They went back in June it is August people. The mind of an elephant. He loves to cuddle with me. Two hads around me mommy. Hee hee he is also demanding. I want Tea, I want snack, I want candy. You know normal 2 year old stuff. The tantrums now those I could live without but hey in the bigger scheme of things I have dealt with way worse things. He loves Dora and Blues Clues. Playing T ball at the park, taking a bath and playing with his friends. Terrell you have brought more happiness and love to my life than I could have ever imagined. I love you my sweet little boy.

No comments: