Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Anniversary and shopping

So our anniversary dinner last night was wonderful. It was really nice to have a whole meal without a little person saying momma I want YOUR pasta. Daddy pick me up etc. We ate at this great little Italian place in Chelsea. We talked about things other than Terrell. We laughed and joked. God I frget sometimes how much I enjoy spending time with just Tony. We then picked T up from the sitter, came home and relaxed. T fell asleep and momma and daddy were off to bed too. All in all it was a really nice evening.

Now on to the shopping. Susan picked us up today around 2. We went to the northshore mall to find her the perfect little black dress. We searched high and low but found it. She is a knock out in it. It was way expensive though so we kept looking in other stores. Once we had looked in every single possible store we went back to Macy's and got the awesome dress. She is gonna look so good in it on the cruise. T got new sneakers from Filenes that were on sale for $13.50 and I got Daddy a new belt. Then off the The Avenue for momma to find something. I looked at some new pants and I may go back and get them but I need to wait for the price to go down a bit. I did by two new bras. The are lacy and I am so not the lacy bra type of girl but they looked good and fit great so home they came. Buy one get one 50% off. Still $45 on 2 bras is alot. Tony would die if he knew, but hey a girl has to look good right? I also bought a MAC lipstick and liner. That was my splurge to make me feel good buy of the day. My feet hurt from walking so much in the mall so I am off to bed. Oh yeah hi Michelle, thanks for reading!

No comments: